• Annually Conduct the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association's Global Market Sizing Study and Licensing Professional Salary & Compensation Study
• Provided Verizon with Brand Licensing Program Expansion Consulting, Brand Selling Presentation Formulation, Category Expansion Brainstorming, Brand Extension Research and Royalty Modeling, License Plan Formulation and Licensing Agency Selection Assistance
• Provided Brand Licensing Program Start-up Consulting, Brand Selling Presentation Formulation and Licensing Agency Selection Assistance to Johnson & Johnson.
• Providing Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Company with Brand Licensing Program Start-up Consulting, Brand Selling Presentation Formulation, Category Expansion Brainstorming, Brand Extension Research and Royalty Modeling, Factor Analysis & License Plan Formulation
• Provided a major Office Supply Retailer with Licenseing Royalty Revenue Modeling for its prospective licensing categories. Once modeling was completed, ran a business success factor analysis to determine and prioritize which licensing categories to target in their licensing plan
• Providing Brand Licensing Program Start-up Consulting and Brand Selling Presentation Formulation to Justin Brands, the parent company of Justin Boots, Tony Lama Boots, Nocona Boots, Chippewa Work Boot & Shoes and Justin Work boots
• Formulated Brand Licensing Strategy & assisted with License Contract Formulation for Shake Awake Products, a manufacturer of retail kitchen timers and thermometer products.
• Surveyed Brand, Product & Reputation Health Measures cross-industry. Recommended 19 different Equity Measures that could be tracked by RelevantNoise's Data Mining capabilities in Social Media sphere. Developed singular "Web Brand Health Measure" for RelevantNoise.
• Assisted IMC Licensing Agency with Brand Extension Permission Research Work for HP
• Assisted Chubb Commercial Insurance Division with ongoing consulting in areas of Branding, Positioning, Brand Architecture and Social Media Marketing.
• Helped Interbrand & AT&T Brand Management develop a new corporate-wide retail packaging system for the new AT&T Brand that leveraged and built upon the old corporate-wide system
• Performed ongoing Business Development, Competitive Analysis, Market Trending, Demand Forecasting & Strategic Planning for Metem Corp. Conduct the Sale Process and Project Lead Metem's execution of its Sale transaction to General Electric in April, 2016
• Conducted 3 Major Brand Extension Market Research Projects on behalf of Beantstalk's Blueprint Consulting division.
• Conducted In-Licensing Brand Targeting Research for Lasko, Pinnacle Climate Technologies, Avenues in Leather, Lignetics
• Provided CONSOR Intellectual Asset Management with a Royalty Rate Analysis of the Corporate Brand Licensing arrangements in the Consumer Electronics and Office Supply categories.
Let us Help Your Brand Reach For the Stars
Visit Us on Google+
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.