• Annually Conduct the Licensing International Trade Association Global Market Sizing Market Research Study. https://licensinginternational.org/get-survey/
• Conducted Licensing Professional Salary & Compensation Research Study for Licensing International
• Formulating a new Brand Value Proposition, Messaging Strategy, new Name & Brand logo and Brand Identity System for Berkley Commercial Insurance's Mid-Atlantic Group
• Provided Verizon with Brand Licensing Program Expansion Consulting, Brand Selling Presentation Formulation, Category Expansion Brainstorming, Brand Extension Research and Royalty Modeling, License Plan Formulation and Licensing Agency Selection Assistance
• Conducted 3 Major Brand Extension Market Research Projects on behalf of Beantstalk's Blueprint Consulting division.
• Conducted In-Licensing Brand Targeting Market Research for Lasko, Pinnacle Climate Technologies, Avenues in Leather & Lignetics Wood Pellets
• Providing Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Company with Brand Licensing Program Start-up Consulting, Brand Selling Presentation Formulation, Category Expansion Brainstorming, Brand Extension Research and Royalty Modeling, Factor Analysis & License Plan Formulation
• Assessed the feasibility & revenue potential of a Major Non-Profit Charity brand's licensing program benchmarking against similar non-profit brands. Performed a SWOT analysis of the current Licensing Program. Assessed the Strengths, Weaknesses, New Opportunities & Threats/Risks moving forward. Developed a new Lciensing Strategy, Brand Selling Presentation & Action Plan for the Non-Profit Charity to build out a sustainable and profitable licensing program which included a maturity timeline and associated actions to achieve success.
• Provided Brand Licensing Program Start-up Consulting, Brand Selling Presentation Formulation and Licensing Agency Selection Assistance to Johnson & Johnson.
• Provided Staples Office Supply Retailer with Licensing Royalty Revenue Modeling for its prospective licensing categories. Once modeling was completed, ran a business success factor analysis to determine and prioritize which licensing categories to target in their licensing plan
• Providing Brand Licensing Program Start-up Consulting and Brand Selling Presentation Formulation to Justin Brands, the parent company of Justin Boots, Tony Lama Boots, Nocona Boots, Chippewa Work Boot & Shoes and Justin Work boots
• Assisted Chubb Commercial Insurance Division with ongoing consulting in areas of Branding, Positioning, Brand Architecture and Social Media Marketing.
• Assisted IMC Licensing Agency with Brand Extension Permission Research Work for HP.
• Formulated Brand Licensing Strategy & assisted with License Contract Formulation for Shake Awake Products, a manufacturer of retail kitchen timers and thermometer products.
• Surveyed Brand, Product & Reputation Health Measures cross-industry. Recommended 19 different Equity Measures that could be tracked by RelevantNoise's Data Mining capabilities in Social Media sphere. Developed singular "Web Brand Health Measure" for RelevantNoise.
• Helped Interbrand & AT&T Brand Management develop a new corporate-wide retail packaging system for the new AT&T Brand that leveraged and built upon the old corporate-wide system
• Performed ongoing Business Development, Competitive Analysis, Market Trending, Demand Forecasting & Strategic Planning for Metem Corp. Conduct the Sale Process and Project Lead Metem's execution of its Sale transaction to General Electric in April, 2016
• Provided CONSOR Intellectual Asset Management with a Royalty Rate Analysis of the Corporate Brand Licensing arrangements in the Consumer Electronics and Office Supply categories.
Let us Help Your Brand Reach For the Stars
Frequently Asked Brandar Client Question: Clients often ask us what Brandar means. While the name was formed as a combination of the words Brand and Radar, we have come to find out that "Brandar" is a Faeroese verb which literally means "it shines". Faerose is a West Nordic/Scandinavian language spoken by only about 48,000 people in the Faroe Islands. ...So now we can also claim that working with Brandar can help make your brand and your company "shine"...